Wednesday, October 28

it's 4+ am and i'm still awake @.@
*MyLady, yes yes ii know i've reached home way earlier but hehe...*
had a lil tiff with him cos ii said maybe i'd be in sch uni
then he said it's your bdea le all those things
then started to 'quarrel' a lil then he kup my phone cos ii kept quiet..

idk la ..
wished di cld be awake now to pei me talk D:
&ii needa start preparing at 6+ -.-
FK ! later BAO become PANDA de uhhs ~
think mostly gonna just sleep in class and ask gerald.di to help me do my project =x
* yawns *

wanna sleep but no mood to sleep, how how ?
hais ~

anyways dearest rented a car so he picked me up at NUH just now then go eat
then drive till bedok there just to pump petrol -.-
then pick MyLady up from cck *far siol !*
then went mustafa *ii know ii know, sot sot right ?*
LOL
then to holland V&the last place is henderson wave there but we're right at the top
didnt know how to go to the wave place so just sit there talktalk [x
*sorry dearest for 'throwing' you to a corner* @.@
heh ~

okays.. alien land is calling for me..
so............
just hope ii can wakeup later xD
wahahahas ~

No comments: