Sunday, October 18

afternoon peepos ~

my dream and what korkorr just told me made me moodless lurs D:
korkorr told me papa went to the hospital to see mama ..
ii wanna see papa too !
ever since the day papa stopped answering our calls i've been soooo sensitive to the word papa/dad/father.
papa.. doko ni iru no ?

&ii dream tt pchan suddenly ignored me then out of no where his aunt sms me not to contact him o.O!?
ii wokeup after tt dream with my heart breaking fast and almost cried.
lucky it's not dearest if not i'd wakeup breaking down D:

for now mama's still in hospital,
ytd dunno part or what of her bone marrow was taken out..
dunno why also /=
everything seems like it's gonna fall apart soon ..

ii wanna see dearest lurs !! *cries*
i've been hearing "nothing's gonna change my love for you"

No comments: